Okay, for this recipe I use a 2:1 ratio of Mayo to Hotmaple Smokey Habanero hot sauce. However, you can feel free to adjust the heat to your personal tolerance by using more Mayo or more Hotmaple Smokey Habanero (ooh, pick the second option!!)
This sauce is great as a:
- Dipping sauce for Fries / Bar foods
- Topping for Hamburgers / Cheeseburgers (use this instead of ketchup / mustard)
- Drizzle for Sushi Rolls - this would make a great splash on Spicy Salmon rolls!
- 2 Tablespoons mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Hotmaple Smokey Habanero
- 1 teaspoon lemon/lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon soy sauce (optional - but recommended for sushi)
- In bowl, combine ingredients until smooth.
- Use as dip or spread for your favorite dishes.
- Garnish with green onion / chives / etc.
Do you want Fries with that?
For those that have never made their own fries. Use 2 pounds Russet potatoes (or any high starch potato)
& fry in Vegetable Oil.
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into strips.
- In frying pan, add oil. Heat to about 350 degrees.
- Add potato strips and fry till golden brown.
- Remove from hot oil and place on paper towel to drain.