Brussels sprouts: the under appreciated vegetable of our childhood. This roasted brussels sprouts recipe has been a big hit with our customers, and is an excellent fall dish.
2 T Salted Butter (or 1 T Olive Oil)
2 T Maple Syrup
3 T Hotmaple hot sauce
1 large bag Brussels Sprouts
1. Preheat oven on low broil at 400 degrees.
2. Trim and soak brussels sprouts for 10 minutes
3. Cut sprouts in half (or quarters for larger sprouts)
4. Place butter in large microwave safe bowl, and melt butter in microwave for 10-30 seconds (depending on your microwave)
5. Whisk in maple syrup and Hotmaple
6. Toss brussels sprouts in sauce and spread in a single layer onto non-stick baking sheet
7. Place baking sheet on middle rack in oven and broil for 15-20 minutes. Check every minutes after 15 minutes to allow sauce to caramelize but not burn.
Recipe created by Erin Currie