This recipe was created by Erin Currie, who also developed our very popular brussels sprouts recipe. If you haven't tried the brussels sprouts, be sure to check it out here.
On to the Butternut Squash Recipe!
1 small butternut squash
2 Tbsp Hotmaple Smokey Habanero
1 tsp cinnamon
1 oz whiskey
2 Tbsp salted butter - melted
1. Preheat oven to 425F degrees.
2. Cut squash into 1/2" - 1" cubes.
3. Combine Hotmaple Smokey Habanero, cinnamon, whiskey and melted butter into a bowl.
4. Add squash to the bowl and toss until all pieces are coated.
5. Spread coated squash into one layer on a lined baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, checking halfway through. Move squash pieces around as needed to cook through completely.
Adjust cooking time as needed, depending on size of the squash pieces.
Big thanks to Erin for another great recipe! Have ideas for future recipes? Please let us know!